Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Have u...

yeah. the story's short. me and my buddies went to Italy. In SanMarino we found a local dealer (who was in fact Latvian) [my weed-growing buddy forgot his stash] which pointed us to Rimini [or something like that] where we found another Latvian dealer. There we got some pretty good weed and enjoyed the rest of the Italy... Have u ever... bought anything u could have downloaded 4 free?
  • Have u...

yeeeah happens often since I don't don't do homeworks (except the really big and important ones - that give marks) [dunno i think it's plain wrong to make u learn @ home - schools r made for that] so I don't even check if there are any tests so I don't even know about the test until it starts^^ have u ever... gotten so angry u throw stuff out the windows
  • Have u...

• Have u...

no but i wish i had. maybe when i'm older. if it's like how i imagine it is, it's very cool^^ have u ever sea-dived?
  • Have u...

yes in a shooting range have u ever.... [SIZE=1][thinks over active topics][/SIZE] cheated in a game?
  • Have u...

yes i have... i landed on my stomach but everything was ok have u ever flown a plane/helicopter (as a pilot)?
  • Have u...

no but i have this girl in my class that can speak Japanese <- i don't understand a thing have u ever... ... ... ... kissed on lips a person w/ the same sex as u?
  • Have u...

yes [succeeded too :]]have u ever... blew up someone's store oO?
  • Have u...

• Have u...

yes -> cardboard have u ever puked [vomited] all over somebody?
  • Have u...

yes and then i got disturbed and didn't have a clue what was it have u ever... knocked someone out (RL ofc)?
  • Have u...

not against a brick wall but a window in school yes.. the teacher was sooooo pissed have u ever done something that everyone who saw that will remember it for teh rest of their lives? [or something like that]
  • Have u...

no... it was just 1 have u ever stolen something in RL?