Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Hi @ all,i have the following problem with the Crossfire commodity system. It has been discussed in another thread before but without a solution.The commodities of all bases don't change any more in my Crossfire version. The problem is that everytimes i buy sth and undock, i loose server connection.I've reinstalled freelancer, freelancer mod manager and crossfire mod, deactivated the firewall and Antivir programm - but without solving that prob.Does anyone have an idea what i could do?
  • The version number of the launcher is V1.56.After i've installed all the stuff, the launcher dowloaded this 500+ files.I've checked the market_commodities.ini - file. It is the same then before new installation. I deleted it and after i've started the launcher an identical file was written only with a different time stamp. Nothing changes...
  • No, IE is not offline - and i deleted the whole cache. No change.I really don't know where the files come from. I've made a windows file search and deleted all version of the market_commodities.ini - file.No change.
  • It sounds strange:Everything worked fine since today morning when i saw that the commodities are the same as they were yesterday.I didn't change anything on my computer. Yesterday i switched it off and today i switched it on and started the game - and the trouble with it.I thank you for you efforts - i will drive home and get my other fl - installation CD. Maybe a complete new and clean FL, FLMM and CF Mod will fix this. I've saved my account data and hope the best. It is unbelievable: After a …