Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Well.. this thread has been an interesting read. Personal arguements aside I would like to address some things as a representative of the TLR staff. The following is the absolute unadulterated truth. TLR has never, to my knowledge, claimed to be the center of the Freelancer community. Those statements were made by players, developers, and server owners and admins present at the meeting on IRC in December. This is not TLR policy and never will be. The IRC chat in december was moderated to cut do…
  • According to a Google search TLR is the top active English-speaking Freelancer fansite site on the Internet. If you punch in a comparison of English Freelancer sites in Alexa TLR is leading even 3dactionplanet.com (GameSpy). A large number of people who know about Freelancer know about TLR as well. And we are linked by Microsoft, however cheap you think that is. What I said is true. We are the biggest name amongst English-speaking Freelancer websites, but saying that is not the same as saying w…
  • I will be more careful with my words. A lot of this comes from conflicting ideologies I suppose. To me everyone in the community is first and foremost a member of the community. The admins and staff have merely volunteered to take on more responsibilities, but that does not place them above any other user and they should not be treated any differently. To me setting up admins and staff as a different class held to a higher standard not only supports elitism but it fosters bad blood between the …