Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• (Quote) sorry for hanging my ass into it here BUT .. asking members of a forum, for their opinion, is not really starting a 'bad' conversation at all. so if something happen, and someone is going to inform others about, and asking in the same way, for their opinion about, is bad? .. hmm.. sorry, its out of my understanding. well.. i just wanted to let you know, what a 'normal' user thinks about this sensless stuff (which is written in here, a lot) no one should get touched by the words which ar…
  • well.. so far i know OP, he did never lie to ppl here, or somewhere else. i played FL already about one year ago, and did have to make a break (some personal reasons) and now, since im back, i had to face, that something did change. good and bad things but all this is not a reason, to quit playing. no.. the opposite is the fact. its more to see as a challenge. but ok.. i take this challenge and will make the best of it. and as far this arguing between 'who did what, and who did not' its such a …