Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• (Quote) Nope no lies. Heres my 2 cents. I have only been playing Freelancer for about 2 perhaps 2 1/2 years. In that time I have not seen OP lie. Sometimes people dont like what they hear but it is always the straight deal. I have watched over this time the ups and downs of TLR. In the last 6 months perhaps a little longer I have seen a dramatic change in the in the attitudes by the folks running the show. The change has been worse and worse. It is not my business on what TLR does or does not d…
  • hmmm... Just to be clear, I dont mean SWAT and TLR working as one. I just hate to see friendships damaged. Trust me I am still very angry at the fact OP was insulted repeatedly over a long period of time and nothing was ever done about it. One time especially sticks in my mind, the one where I think it was strail made a "talking head" image to attack OP because OP told someone hex editing was a poor solution to their issue. I was shocked that such a personal and vicious attack would be tolerate…
  • @ Magnet I'm with Haegar and Blur, that was no good m8. @ Finalday "peace and working together. Even working in two differnt sites, side by side". Sounds like a good plan. Friendship and mutual respect are always the best path @ Louva I apologise for my insults against you in this thread.