Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• From what I read here all I can say is... It's really a shame that besides the fact that you have no idea what really happened with Lancers Reactor, you just stated a lot of things that are not the truth, you didn't even try to contact me and discuss anything before you posted in a public forum spreading stories that are not even close to the truth. Nothing that is said here is close to the real facts about what happened to Lancers Reactor. I had family problems and had to leave for some time a…
  • I would be surprised to hear from his own mouth that swat dislikes Lancers Reactor since me and him have always got along very well, communicate well together, generally like each other and the fact that he helped me out with the site when I asked for his help. If swat dislikes TLR why would he bother to spend his free time working on the Lancers Reactor site? As I said in my first post I was away for quite some time and was not aware of any conflicts or problems, but I'm back now and do not pu…
  • I'm wondering who gave swat portal permission to host downloads of anything other that what was made by the members here or mods and tools submitted to the swat portal to be hosted here for download??? If you didn't get permission to host downloads of other peoples work they why is it being done??? I didn't give any permission to host anything that was submitted to Lancers Reactor by the people that made said content and their trust in me that that content would not be altered without the autho…
  • Any more arguing is pointless until I talk to SWAT-OP8R about why he started this bad conversation in the first place.Are we not all here to have fun and meet new friends and have a good time? Lets end this now and get back to having a good time. That's what I like to do in my free time and not have to be in a bad mood... I may be interested in the backups that Chris has but I guess I'll have to wait and talk to him about that...