Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Some more words to single char accounts: I never had more than 300 Mil on my store char. All my money i earn is going into new or exisiting clan members, CF friends, new equipment for our Stores and sometimes a new ship as well. Like Lance i have some accounts here and different ships for different work like CA. This is even a reason why i play CF. I even know that some others are using multiple chars and/or accounts like me. If you stop the possibility you will lose players who are spending mu…
  • well, not all ppl. are sitting in Arena... I´m with Dopple i would find new things to do. Maybe Chess.
  • edit @Privy,i agree better to speak ppc than on the forum... burro,Thank you!
  • thing for me is: missile spamming or not i try to play the game as is. I ever met Pilots who was beating me but i adapted many styles to beat them back and normaly it works. It´s on me as the player to learn how to avoid missiles - and i learned it (it took me long :() even without having cd´s and cm´s on board after i used them all in battles. It´s on me as the player to adapt new fighting styles and compromises like not to aim the weapons of my opponents directly anymore because of some bugge…
  • cool, so at least we just need 50 new players permanent online to make that scenario happen (yesterday we was 21) means 71 will make it - so we would have a free slot to join everytime. Btw. why not inviting more one char players to the server about 150 or so, switching wouldn´t be possible because of to much players who likes to join - so nobody would be able to use another account. Even interesting i "saw" privateer_2 yesterday...
  • Well OP is neutral - yeah of course! He wrote his point of view just read it in this thread (im sure you did).