Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• New clan

Well it sounds like it will be a clone of BG so of course it will work. You are able to hold a clan position much longer than any of the rest of us and since you're sticking to the RP you had before this ought to succeed to one extent or another. As for control of Sol though, I think I'm going to start bribing the shipyard managers today (that's right, before they've even been hired... I'm keen like that). When I used to borrow ships from BG last year it demanded a good five minutes to snatch a…
  • New clan

This is nothing different than the classified BG activities from in months past. Even if it is clan favoritism it still makes for good RP. OP ought to be entitled to it and I in no way object. If anything I find these developments promising in that it seems that BG's cloak capability might be trickling down to the rest of us, such as in RL military technology often finds civilian use later on. As for the insults, I think a lot of people are confused on what is going on here. This obviously has …