Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Well I sense from the depth of feeling in between those words - this rumour is untrue. That's good as the entire universe knows Gunny is one of my role models here and I both love him and hate him in equal measures. When no one is looking - he has even said some kinds words to me. Came back online last night and checked my ships were parked in the same places I left them. I even single handidly repelled an invasion of Daedulus by a notorious pirate using only my wit and charm.
  • (Quote) Sorry Canoso - I PM Gunny rather than start a thread on SWAT - but he decided to publish and I won't hold that against him. You have confirmed there was a rumour about me and that you have cleared them up - well as the subject of the rumour - true or not - no one has explained to me how it was cleared up = I would appreciate a PM on that - if you feel that would be acceptable. Following our recent guidelines I heard this new rumour and went straight to Gunny rather than post on SWAT, I …
  • In retaliation to Gunny's rudeness three brave LPs ambushed that cop as he was writing a speeding ticket to a Fallen in Vega. We had to manage with a 3v1 situation (I wanted at least a 5v1) and killed Gunny 2-3 times for tax evasion. He faught bravely and even defeated all 3 LPs once - one after the other without any injury to himself. Later renegade Lance joined Gunny and the balance turnned even more in the favour of the criminals. However, the brave LPs could safely say they managed to free …