Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• I play'd that game long time ago. It was nice game butget bored very fast after playd 3 times xD BUTI Like Dark star one ship a loth so Tammy 51 made one for me for Freelancer. It was just Mat files end i did the rest so take a look : Is greth ship for mr. Trent on SP or in MP. Size ..is a fregter but can be gunboat so u can have it us long Tammy51 gets some credit xDMe... dont wont credits just like ppl to enfoy it same way i do XDHave fun!
  • The ship is finish rady to play in FL with full Mat,CMP end sur files Hard points us well It looks awsome in game end i be happy to see it in 1.9 (Greth MOD desurf greth ship )
  • nah i got the cockpit from some starwars ship dont remeber witch one . I can found out ofc but on any case u can youse any cockpit for that mater so is not that important.
  • This ship have 8 guns end 3 turets all on there proper locations end is good for a trader. Actualy i yoused on Sf 1.82 repalsing the APC. ship end works just fine XDBesades APS dont look that good anyway It is high poly end it looks exsacly like Dark star on retail game. This confi. of the ship is call 10 , 10 , 10 it means in Dark star game is enchanted to full (hull +10, wings +10,Engines +10 )I can give to OP end try it end i bet u will like it.Allso u can make it for a spetial ship for ppl w…
  • allright i will contact u . i stile have u on my msn Pc; Email send PC; Resanded
  • Resended .. msn email
  • nah was my mistake i sand it to the frong preson the 1 time..eeeeekGlad u got it OP put it to good youse U will notice there is another folger there that is the original file got from Tammy with no sur file just in case.have fun
  • that is up to OP now
  • Hey..what happen to that ship ?Did someone got to fly it or is rusting in OP old Hard drive... D
  • I see ..copyrights problem XDWell i,m not modeler but if u change the back end a bit end give it new paint job maybe that should solve it or just ask them if u can use it Anyway.. happy new year guys..my best wishes to you all end hope will get to see FL 2 this year