Posts by nmartina

Do you anybody know a procedure how I can change the color and/or size of cursor? Please dont you to tell me yes or no, but give me the procedura. Thanks. Martina.

Thank you. I have singleplayer. I flay just with cheat undestructibility :-). In multiplayer will be now dead. I:-). This cheat maybe in multiplayer not works. I fly just yet and explore new systems,stars,planets. No trading,no no firing. Only free flying.

I have singleplayer. Sites lostprophety are for multiplayer - so I think ?
    In my first question I want say: In Freelancer 1.0 Is only Sirius.Now /In Crossfire/ I have only Sirius so. Map for new sektor is opened automatically when is one sector discovered? Or one must new map choose when is modus installed?
    Now I write my question only Google translator. Is it better?
    Thank for your answers about cursors.

Hi, I recently installed the Crossfire 1.8.But got there only map of Sirius. What do I do that I could have a map and other sectors? And one more technical. Can I change the color and size of the cursors? In some moments you can not see / arrow/. Also see the sighting disc sometimes wrong. In Freelancer 1.0 is disc bigger. I apologize for my English. Perhaps my question is understandable.