Posts by shadowninja1985

Turns out i couldnt buy any of the new ships anyway due to the level requirements but i finally managed the mission by buying a barracuda heavy fighter. i hope i never see another kusari drake as long as i live, theyre so small and fast you cant even hit them, it must have took me nearly an hour to kill the last 3 of the bastards.

Anyway thanks for the help guys :)

Ok so i installed crossfire 1.81 a couple days ago and i love it to bits but im on mission 9 when you have to attack the arch and kill Tekagi and its fricken impossible, im using the freighter you get in kyoto base but no matter how well i fly i keep getting shot down i cant even get past the first wave of fighters, i also tried buying the light fighter from the base but it doesnt have enough firepower to take down the enemies. I was wondering is it possible to go to one of the new systems and get a badass ship and some weapons and come back to finish the story? and if so, whats the easiest way to get there from kusari. Sorry for sounding like a noob, i hope someone can help.