Posts by MajorExit

Everything made original, Beautiful enviroment/background, Effects, Determination, Common sense, Friends ;), Computer with over 1.0GHz Processor, and atleast 32MB of video memory :D

PS: and I kinda like putting some secret stuff in and also some lovely huge weapons >: D

Hey hey Joe sounds great with your permission I say we invite anybody who wants to come on over to oddclan.kicks-ass.net the TS2 since we're alwas playing FL anyway xD besides they can reveal all those secret Crossfire secrets ;)

I was playing lastnight and this morning... then I went to play just now and I click multiplayer or singleplayer and get a pop up "cfwd.exe Problem starting Multiplayer ... [E5]" any fixes? I got a cfwd.exe from my buddy the mod works fine for him and it still says it...

Originally posted by Daywalker
    Try this:

Freelancer Hardware Update

Dunno if OP was putting it into 1.8 and i have no PC in the Office to check it now.

I Deactivated all the A'Shaders and the Dynamic lighting and something else i forgot and turned the compatibility mode on and replaced the flconfigdatabase.txt and now it works :D! Thanks guys&gals for all the help, Cya in space!!

*coughcough* its down agian lol I just got Crossfire working perfectly to xD of course i still wanna kill my computer for making everything look 2D...

Okay I'll try disabling the 3D sound and i'll have to ask him when he gets back from the doctors i'm pretty sure its a graphics card thou from *1999*

Well my buddies computer runs freelancer awesomely and we alwas play FL no mods on my private server and recently we looked into the Crossfire mod and were like awesome xD anyway when he starts it the launcher pops up then he hits start multiplayer (and singleplayer) and he gets a black screen then a window pops up "Freelancer did not detect a 3D capable video card in your system. If you have a 3D capable video card installed please try rebooting. You may need to reinstall the game." it only says this when he has Crossfire installed any fixes? his video card is old but its a SiS 661FX... PS: Battlefield 1942 runs perfectly to so it must be the CF mod...