Posts by billy bob

i think the patch only makes it so the server is recognised, im not sure though, maybe you should seek other opinion.

as for the graphics thing, why dont you try both and see what changes

well, when i click single player or multiplayer, nothing happens, now any help on this please?

my computer seems really messed up =P

sorry for all the annoyance i might be causing

also, i know what you're thinking, i should just press alt-tab and accept the eula window, but when i press alt tab, nothign comes up, and theres no eula windwow minimised.

dont know what happened, but for some reason, the error didnt come up, but i cant play multiplayer because it says:

Crossfire Update not found ... only Singleplayer available [E4]

so, now i need help wit this =/

atleast now i can play single player, yay!

also, what does that thing called cfwd do in the same folder as the client thingy?

dont know what happened, but for some reason, the error didnt come up, but i cant play multiplayer because it says:

Crossfire Update not found ... only Singleplayer available [E4]

sorry blue, but this thread is to help me, you can make your own thread for that if you want

anyways, any more advice? i tried running the installer as admin but still didnt work. same error

hey, when i try to play crossfire 1.8, the client thing comes up but then it comes up with an error message that says:

Run-time error '53':
    File not found: CF_CL.dll

but then i find that fule in the freelancer\exe folder. Can anyone help with with this?

also, i did fresh installs and everything, but im not sure if i sollowed the insallation instructions properly. All i did was a fresh install of everyhting, run the installer,put whatever it was installing into the mods folder in flmm 1.31, then activated it, then i went to freelancer\mods\crossfire1.80\exe and ran the thing there called freelancer, then that problem occured.

can anyone help?

thanks in advance =D