Posts by Phantom2580

Hello,

I have been having problems connecting to the server (two different computers same problem). The issue is when I start CF2.0 go to the server list > pick a server > it displays list of my characters and i select and enter space with one of my characters then after short time (10-15 sec) it says "The connection to the server has been lost..." and that happens about 10-15 times and after that it somehow manages to start working. It's really annoying that i have to do that every time i start CF.

Computers 1 and 2 are running: Windows 10/Windows 8.1
    Firewall is set up to let freelancer go through (tried shutting it off still same thing)
    Installed NOD32 on one computer (also trying it off and still the same thing)
    Turned off IPV6 (and turned it on again still same thing)
    Restarted internet connection multiple times.
    Reinstalled FMM 1.3, crossfire, freelancer same thing happens.
    Tried selecting different shaders still same thing.

Can you pleasr help me to solve this :)

I had printed ID but there was unexpected problem with my computer back then (my hdd broke down) and was unable to retrieve any data from it. I would be gratefull if you restore my chars and i have already printed the ID.

Hello I have been gone from Freelancer Crossfire for a long time and now i would like to get back on playing, but the problem is i reinstalled my computer 2-3 times since last time i played Freelancer and lost my ID and all my chars. Is there anything you can do to restore my chars. Thanks in advance.