Posts by Juan

Thank you, these hints are well appreciated.

I didn't know that one box was worth 9kk, thought you had to deliver all 3 to get the money. Seems I'll use it to buy a scouser, making some money by trading ;)

Originally posted by Centaurian
    If you have NOT seen the clues in Sirius which lead to Altair

Well, I have been collecting Jack Blinch's datadisks before finding the rift in sol, then getting the 2 boxes and searching for someone who could translate the military codes. Is there anything I missed?

apart from actually entering Hyperspace

I did. Found 5 Motherships, nothing else.
    Might visit it again if there's more stuff to get.

-There is another $10 mill black box in nomad space
    -And of course, there is Lost Paradise

These are new to me, thanks for mentioning.
    In fact, I have been searching for something in the new nomad systems, but weren't able to find anything of value. They're just too vast and empty, like many of the new systems...I guess it'd be more fun when playing MP.

Also, about Death Valley. The ingame-newsflash mentioned it being in a sector 6B, but didn't tell the system because of comm problems.
    Am I really supposed to check out sector 6B in like 50+ systems to find it?

Hi everyone,
    since I'm having problems connecting to the Crossfire server, I'm playing the offline story mode. Until now, because there's a bit of trouble.

Currently searching for items in the DK systems. I must've been traveling for several thousand km and still couldn't manage to find any clue whatsoever. I don't mind searching for rumors or datadisks (really enjoyed these parts) as long as there are few hints, but this is just tedious. Managed to find one of the boxes (near the DK jump gate to hyperspace) by accident, but that's it - no hints, no rewards, nothing.

A little help would be appreciated, since I'm thinking of dropping the game. There's no way I'm going to travel through all of these huge, empty systems again, without any clue where to go.