Posts by Sunriser1972

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    well since we dont have that many players like one year ago i doubt that CF has any chance to get into the top100 this year

I tried to finish CF18 before the awards started but that didnt work due to thousands of small probs and not enough time
    Like i already said - i doubt that CF has a real chance this year and i also dont have the neccessary time to update the moddb page with new content

Hey SWAT_OP-R8R!!! You truely need to let go of your negatives and start really thinking about your true positives! Trust me man, I have been there and done that also myself in more ways than you can even imagine!!!

But I do want to say, you have really made something neat here and your fans [ even of what you have left ] still love this game, including me!

I know life is not easy and I guess it was not meant to be but, when you have something so positive as what you have here I would always would pursue it without regret because I simply love the admiration, appreciation and most of all the time spent on great work!!!!

Please .. everyone vote for CF 1_8 and keep the spirit alive!!!!! 8)

Thank You!!!!

PS: SWAT_OP-R8R would you like me to help you with that????

Woohoo!!!! Big thank you Lucy for your help, I have found the one at Manchester :]

PS: [-=[T-R-F]=-Huor_Súrion] I would of gone back to the Texas system but as you know with Single Player that once you get to the Leeds system, Liberty Space becomes Hostile against you... so unfortunately I cannot take that route.

PPS: I will join Multi player game once I become somewhat familar with all the new systems .. besides I have a few issues I need to sort out first before I can even get a chance to do so ... but .. I am .. coming!!!!

LOL :D I am currently playing single player missions but I guess you all figured that out by now. The reason I ask for these prison stations is so I can make some quick $$$ dollars $$$

<<<< I am so looking forward to going to these new systems >>>>

Thanks Lucy for your input .. others, if you care then please share .. Thank you!

Hello to everyone and this is my first request for Crossfire Mod.

I was hoping if someone could please tell me where there are other prison stations that can be found. I know about the two located in the Texas system but I cannot seem to find any others .. is there any others?

Thanks in advance for any positive feedback.