Posts by Linweilu

When I run flmm it appears to work. The x over crossfire changed from red to green. I assume this means it worked but I'll give the details of what I am looking at.

When I run flmm it says it is flmm v1.3

when I hilight crossfire nothing appears in mod details, no authors listed and the view readme stays greyed out.

In the log window it says: 'crossfire' succesfully loaded
    Found mod: C:\Program Files\Freelancer Mod Manager\mods\crossfire.

When you mentioned read only did you mean in the flmm? because I did that is there another place I should have?

As for permission to launch the game? I am the only user on this machine and it says jim is the admin...I am jim. 8)

Kermit thanks for posting the link to the instalation guide but please assume the plain english in it is too complicated for my simple mind. Is there some place in my discription that it appears that I faild to follow the instructions correctly? If so please spell it out.

New question, what is the correct install path for the cf17a patch? Into the mods folder? Into the crossfire folder. Sorry just trying to cover everything.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.
    I have all the latest drivers for every device in my machine.

I followed the instalation instructions..

I activate the crossfire mod in the flmm and launch freelancer and i get the error ..the application faild to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on ok to terminate the application.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times with the same error every time.

What I do is download and install flmm
    download and install crossfire to the flmm mod folder
    install freelancer
    restart computer when prompted to
    launch flmm and activate crossfire mod
    launch freelancer
    beat head against monitor when error repeats

I am runing freelancer on windows xp and any help would be so awesome at this point.