Posts by Minnion

Freelancer works fine with other mods I have. I can even dissable crossfire and enable other mods (without fresh install). I've let the updater do its thing and I still get the problem. It dosen't matter if I play SP or MP, it does not matter if I just load the game to the main menu or start and play a game, nor does it matter holong I play. Once I exit the game back to windows it will not load from the launcher anymore. Is ther any way to load a single player or multiplayer session without the launcher?

Found a possible problem. My launcher says v1.54 the install guide says it should be 1.56. I'm re downloading the mod from Swat-Portal, but it looks like the same file so I don't know if it will help. Als I'm having a hard time finding official install instructions for the patch 1.7a. I've been running the EXE last, just before I run the game. Let me know if that is how it's done.

[EDIT]

That didn't work. I've done everything I could think of and everything you guys have posted and still not working. I'm calling it quits.

Nothing in the task bar, nothing in task manager either. I've reinstalled over ten times now using downloads from a couple different sources. I've even gone as far as to wipe my pc and try it with a fresh copy of XP and it does the same thing. [3] Like I said, I can get the mod to run once, then the next time I go to play is when it has the problem.