Posts by cometchaser

It would be nice to see a big system laid out with one main tradelane from JH to JH, but no tradelanes to the planets within the system, and the gradual appearance of the planets whilst speeding in cruise towards them. Giving the appearance of great distance between the planets as it would be in actual space. The one big system could house a multitude of different societies and products. Though it would take time to traverse such a system, a lot could be put inside it without the appearance of an overcrowded toilet bowl :), and a lot of players could be in the system without being constantly on each others heels. Rather like you have with SOL. Sol could infact have a lot more done as it does appear rather desolate and for the most part boring.(No offence meant, could not do the programming myself, and admire the acumen of the people who can).

both of my chars have suddenly started to crash whenever I leave ANY dock. 3D disabled, and no trouble until now. have apc on one char and humpback on the other. Both in manhatten. Dont s'pose its cos both chars in same system?) and only happens when I have loaded cargo, NOT if I undock empty (which kind of defeats the object if your trading lol). Would appreciate knowing what I've missed, if anything, to resolve prob. Cant find anything new on forum. :(