Posts by eknom

I logged onto the server for the first time today, started on manhattan and bought the best ship/equipment sold there. I had no idea where I was supposed to go so I asked in system chat but got no responses. I decided to get a job in the bar and go do it. However, I get 220 ping to the server and hitting NPCs is ridiculously hard and random (I had lavablades). It took an hour to complete the first part of the mission, where I killed 4 rogues, then 30 minutes into the 2nd part (more rogues) the server crashed. The only time the rogues were "hittable" was when they stopped, turned around and did that shoot and ram thing... but half the time my lasers would just go through the model of the rogue ship, I'm assuming because of ping, but 220 ping isn't that bad considering most of the players here probably ping bad as well because there is only 1 server and thus 1 server location. Am I completely missing the point of this server or should I just give up and play SP?

ever since I updated my client the play multiplayer button has been grayed out, and I guess if you run singleplayer you can't select servers in the multiplayer menu double click or not.

Anyways I'm going to buy a ton of nanobots this time and restart my game so I don't get stuck again :D

Is there any crossfire content built into the story or should I ditch the story and go exploring?

This is really lame. Single player is ridiculously hard using this mod and i'm stuck at an autosave where i have no nanobots or anything and its an infinite loop of loading and dying. Also, single player is the EXACT same as the original game except everything is red instead of blue...gg

so anyways, I decided i would give multiplayer a try. It fins the server fine, i see that there are 10/128 people playing. I click connect and it says "this connects you when u have a server selected" but guess what? You can't select anything on the server list....gg