Posts by Don'Kavash

I've read posts about Crossfire 2.0. Are you in a position, who happens to know about its details? The percent of completion, the changes or improvements and other relevant details? ^^

Thank you Mr. Ajay for the information. ^^ Is there a deeper story as to why Canis Sector was abandoned? If there are no hostile race that threatened the Nomads and Kavash that inhabited that part of the galaxy then why was it abandoned? ?( I hope, with your patience, you can at least give light to my confused mind? :S

Greetings gentlemen. I am wondering, as part of Crossfire Universe is there any dockable stations, planets and wrecks in the abandoned sector Canis, or just as that- abandoned? :S

Very interesting offer indeed. But, I'm afraid I will embarrass myself in visiting your prestigious system with inadequate credits. I am presently on a trading errands to increase my credit standing so as to avail good ships and equipment such as what your offering. If I may ask Mr. Forlon, are you a businessman in real life? ;)

Thank you Mr. Wanderer for making a very important and valid point. But, perhaps I miss to point earlier that the discovery of good weapons from wreckage are not my primary objective, it is in fact secondary. My primary reason is to explore with objective in mind, like finding interesting and useful things and not just wander aimlessly. And if the weapon is not to my liking it will still be useful as credit after selling. If you may be so kind sir, i am indeed interested in your offer for the list of wreckage; If it may not take too much of your time. ^^

Thank you sir. I shall indeed wait, with great anticipation, the day Crossfire WIKI-your team's effort bears fruitful result. However, is it possible to know which systems in Crossfire Universe have hidden wreckage so I can explore it? If not, can you atleast point me to websites where I shall find the information I've been searching? Best regards kind sir. :)

Gentlemen, Is it allowed to ask for the complete list and locations of hidden wrecks in Crossfire 1.9 Universe? I just downloaded the MOD a couple of weeks ago and I'm wondering if, like the vanilla, Crossfire 1.9 have hidden wrecks with good weapons. If I may be allowed to have the list, I shall be honored, kind sirs. ^^

Hi, Crossfire community. I just installed Crossfire 1.9 and activated it through Freelancer Mod Manager 1.3. The problem is I can't activate the multiplayer command of the Mod Manager, I can't even highlight it. It's there but inaccessible. I deleted all my freelancer save folders, tried uninstalling my Freelancer, Crossfire 1.9 and Mod Manager twice , but the problem still persisted. i can only play single player. What do you people think is the problem? By the way I'm using crack version of Freelancer. Do you think that's the problem?