Posts by RECO

I had some probs trying to vote ,the forum takes a long time to load up, I tryed 3 times before my vote was registered.
    I think there site is just cramed with poeple trying to register ,so dont give up keep trying.

A lot of guys dont know that when you run CF for the first time and you have windows firewall activeated ,the fire wall will block it, so what you have to do is minimize CF to the task bar.
    then you will see a caption saying do you want windows firewall to allow this program, just say yes and away you go.
    Norton Antivirus is a huge program and tends to take over your computer, I have used this but got rid of it ,its just too messy.
    One of the best and its free is Avast Antivirus .

Hi Inferno i have a laptopand if you shut down windows it does not shut the computer down it goes into standbuy.
    I havent used it for while, but if i can remember you had to press and hold the power button down for a few seconds, then it would shut down , the resone for this was so you didnt loose eney work when you closed the lid, it word go into stand buy and i think thats whats happent to yours.
    When you start yours press the power button and hold it for about 5 seconds .
    Hope this helps.

You know the best part of the CF mod is to go and Explor.
    Fined thing out for your self , so go search thats where all the Fun is :)

Ha Ha Ha Dop that would be cool to have your ship working while you are of line lol.
    But i would like to be able to dock and walk around in the bar and see other charecters there in first person , have a talk with them , then go outside have a look around.
    Allso would like to see bigger systems like Sol lots of them, with lots of planets , and make them all dockable form large trains.
    I would love to be able to change the way my ship looks, you know like going into a tuneing shop ,change the colore,put your sig on it with your clan tag.

Ye that would be great

When you buy memory you should buy it all at the same time, and make shure there all a mached set.
    If you buy it like 2Megs then later buy an other 2Megs you can get a slight mismach between the to sets.

I feel the only guys here that are getting a BAD deal are the Freelancer Community.
    It seams that TLR are trying to get some sort of control over Freelancer Servers and its mods, If they do that then it will not be long before they start putting some sort restrictions on useing there site.

I think the mod community have done a FANTASTIC job and kept us all going, " Why " well without them Freelancer would have gone a long time ago.

PS - I take my hat to SWAT and OP for what they have done,

{UAC}RECON

It takes a lot of time and money to get a train to trade with, its not easy.
    So if a guy has more that one charecter then he has put the work in to get it,its not as if he just sat there doing nothing waiting for some guy to come along and give it to him is it.
    Are but just wait a minit isnt that what pirates do. lol