Posts by Skyreth

Ok this is gettin wierd..... you have completely changed subject..... and whats sadder is i read it. Look as many of you know, no full members of ~{PG}~ have entered the server (we have been trainin in Discovery) so i s'pose that this don't mean much but WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE, ppl on this game just keep backstabbin...... he he he :P i like it :P But seriously, there is no honor in huntin people with an ENTIRE CLAN... thats for both sides of the arguement (original) and what is the arguement with Haldir and the others??

Congrats Iceman, oh wait this means all our clan discussions i was havin with Gonzo now have to be with you..... bugga.... oh well, good for you, have a loli pop!! :P And Gonzo you will always have a place as one of the best Clan Leaders around, i salute you!! Cheezles and monkey nuts!! :P:P
    My Mrs said i had to post this to- [7] ??No idea why??

I do believe the sayin: it is better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all. But look on the bright side mates, this is a vast vast world and there is always the chance that you will see you friends again...... i'd be more worried bout the people here though :P

OI!!! Im a bloody Aussie and AFL is the Australian Football League!!! and we don't do nuttin wit da sheep thats for the New Zealanders!!! Get it right or keep ya mouths shut! look they game it a try a they well stuffed up...... just look at it this way, karma is gonna get them back ten fold and leave it at that...... and if i hear one more insult directed at us Aussies i'll find ya IP address and start uploading every last virus i can!! everyone clear on that..... yes i am very teritorial but us Aussies get it pretty hard in the moddin world these days. [1]

The Praetorian Guard (you know, the new merc clan) would be happy to lend a hand when we are around. Also know as PG or something similar e.g.
    ~{PG}~
    ={PG}=
    or something similar cause different sections of our clan don't always get the memo, lol!

haya look a mate of mine keeps asking for help cause apparently the crossfire mod comes up with some error about the file either being incomplete or corrupt. Any idea whats up, me personally i have no idea and as a modder that worries me.....

look, the sooner you lot get your acts together the sooner i can watch yas kill each other. Look the big guy said he want's yas to get organised so GET ORGANISED!!