Posts by JohnSchwartz

i have been writing a story for a while about a battle between two civilisations, known as the Telosians and the Mechanacus. I think this could be a good basis for a mod as it has two main factions, as mentioned above, and two new hostile races, the Koros (zilon/terminator killer robot race) and the Kami-ka (demons in crystal shells used as bodies).

I think what freelancer needs is a new setting, just to make things interesting, and the idea of a new conflict, in which more freelancing opportunities would be available e.g. mining for ores unavailable on the market, which would rangein value depending on the difficulty involved in mining them.

Another thing that could be done on this is to have technology grow e.g. starter weps are class 1-3, but after an event or discovery, it can be increased. This would mean the story would grow with the players, along with the weapons.

Post your theories about the ending, and what you think happened.

mine is that the "real world" was just another level of the matrix, designed to keep rebel crops happy.

evidence; neo had freaky powers there too, the oracle says he'll come again, but why would he if he had ended the war?

another point about neo being a programme, he had appeared many times, and had became stronger (like an antivirus, that randomly does kung-fu :evil: )

anyway, the whole ending to that film made u go, "ok, now what the hell was that all about", so post what u think :D