Posts by Vampirette_du_Cosmos

ahahah """" Titan_addict """ to afflict but me I found!!!! all alone!!!!! freelancer.exe should be modified, and yes!! ^^ and to modify a value with some addresses HEX of the file!!! thus here certain person should - speak and help me. ^^ hi!!

3f in Freelancer.exe, 0x210530 = near plane of view frustum

250000f in Freelancer.exe, 0x210534 = far plane of view frustum (nothing will be drawn beyond this)

20000f in Freelancer.exe, 0x1C8910 = max distance at which ships can be seen (even if LODranges specify a higher distance)

100000000f in Freelancer.exe, 0x1D15B8 = square of max distance that a ship can be selected

6250000f in server.dll, 0x84ADC = square of NPC disappear distance in MP

25000000f in server.dll, 0x84AE0 = square of player disappear distance in MP

100000000f in server.dll, 0x84AE4 = square of grouped player disappear distance in MP :)

please help me Mister creator I have a question!!!

I do a little modding and I would like to know please how you made to make that the objects of crossfire as the planets are vision by far??? what a file modified thank you!! ^^
    in the basic play the planets are not visible with + of 150K
    I thank you in advance!!! please answer me!! :))

[SIZE=3]CONSOLE : Any player seeing Vampirette, kill her on sight
    CONSOLE : Charge is : Killing player on level 20 in Texas
    [/SIZE]

to afflict but when I transport 70 PODS lieutenant I draw when one draws me above in the back! I did not have time to see that this player had level 20 even if it had had level 1 I would not have seen it sorry!!! I little to be little to give him credit if it it tien really :rolleyes:

I am not a girl who makes mods!!! but I have absolutely desired to make a beautiful solar system!!!
    I wish with you, SWAT_OP-R8R to still make best!!! you have all my support
    I could have added more things but there were bugs because I cannot make much thank you to throw a glance!!! kissss!!!! :]

[SIZE=2]I am not dangerous!!! the file does not contain a virus!!! for which take to me??? insane a pirate!!!??? I like astronomy it is all, I found the solar system of CF ugly. then I have some remakes new!!![/SIZE]

it is true that to play in multiplayer is dangerous because the waiter will believe that one cheating!!! play that into isingle player

:rolleyes:
    hello with all considering that that the Sol system of CrossFire leaves a little to wish,
    I allowed myself to make super pretty!!!
    after a good working week baited, it is finally here under your Eyes!!!

pretty saturn...

I think that Ca would give pleasure with many people of to integrate in the MOD of CF
    I council not to play on the server (multiplayers) because I do not know only made !!! ( ban...)

but no concern, it is super into single player game!!!

(if one could insert it in the MOD for multiplayers...)

explanations of installation provided in the Zip file

download :

http://membres.lycos.fr/vampiretteducosmos/FREELANCER.zip

excuse me because I do not speak quite English
    (problem download, email: jennyjolly6@hotmail.com)

kiss :D

:rolleyes:
    hello with all considering that that the Sol system of CrossFire leaves a little to wish,
    I allowed myself to make super pretty!!!
    after a good working week baited, it is finally here under your Eyes!!!

pretty saturn...

I think that Ca would give pleasure with many people of to integrate in the MOD of CF
    I council not to play on the server (multiplayers) because I do not know only made !!! ( ban...)

but no concern, it is super into single player game!!!

(if one could insert it in the MOD for multiplayers...)

explanations of installation provided in the Zip file

download :

http://membres.lycos.fr/vampiretteducosmos/FREELANCER.zip

excuse me because I do not speak quite English
    (problem download, email: jennyjolly6@hotmail.com)

kiss :D