Posts by [M]Ebon_Hawk[M]

i dlike some info on where the crossfire JG are located i don't need exact locations ( i would prefer there exact locations) but if some one could tell me wheather there near syatem trade lanes or if there far out in space away for the noral tradelanes/base/planets/jg it would be help full.
    i've got the crossfire sirius syatem map which shows what systems have the neww crossfire gates in them but i'd like to know which grid are they in.
    im in new london and cant find where the corridor gate is

i use the orignal cd when installing and the game runs fine its just your mod that seems to not work and now flmm gets an error.
    that looks like this
    error:SHcopyfile failed (j;\freelancer\EXE\spcomponet.dll.flmmbak'to' J:\freelancer\dlls\bin\content.dll)
    would deleteing the saved games folder or moving it so i can keep my files fix this or not.

i havent played single player there for ther r no saved games even from earlier installations, there for this mod is very buggy and need fixing, the game dosent give me a error it just crashes to desktop adn when i hit crtl alt del it say not responding. so this should be fix as im sure there r other that have the same problem but havent played single player yet so they dont know its there.

of he has freelancer crossfire wont work with out it,
    my single player gets to the main menu the exits to windows and i have the flmm.
    multiplayer works fine but not single which is stupid.

i start the flmm the click launch as the mod is already activated, a box appeares on screen it updates the i hit singleplayer it launches the when the main menu appears i hit single player and it crashes to desktop.
    i can play ulti crossfire without a problem so if someone who know more about the mod than i do as i only dled it this morning, and i made a fresh install of freelancer.
    if there is any other details please reply or email me at lt_cmdr_data@hotmail.com