Posts by VenkaPrime

ok i understand that but my opinion is to let players to explore more about the planets i know that some stations is to small for big ships but you can make to reduce the tread on planets and let us explore and you can put on long distant planets to be more joy to tread i see you have stuff with reduce price but for me to be more good i like to explore planets i like the way it is the game but is one thing i dont like not able to dock on planets i am not say that to be with a lot of stuff with small price and go to tread fast credit you can do like small credit and sell with small credit if they want to sell big price but not a big price a good amount put in long distant like 150 jump or 200 jump when they do that they are active a long time on the game even then they have enemy on the road is going to be more hard like to be they can do max amount per day in all the ways to be like 5 mill on 12 hours or little bit more i dont know the way you want just on planets not say to be everywhere this is my opinion and will be good if you wish for

and 1 more thing why the enemy is move like really fast they are change so fast like 90 digress instantly direction you cant kill a enemy fast you need like 10 minutes to kill a enemy and when you shooting him some of the Dmg is not been take is a glitching game that cant be fixing why is not been fixing a lot of game can be fixing on this

and make easy to use to not have glitching when you fight with a army you cant win because they change the direction so fast you cant aiming good and you lose a lot of time because you fight whit them but you cant aim good on them because of the glitching that they have and they are like crazy

hi all people the Freelancer Crossfire must be a logical game a transportar cant dock in planets really and can dock at small station but on big station like Shipyard cant not dock what is this what you want to do what is a different form big and small why you cant do like Freelancer Discovery there is good but there is that you can dock on the small station with a huge ship covering all the station but here and a planet is a hiuge station a planetari station how cant accep a transportar is so hard to do credit here and to buy a transportar that cant dock on big station com on