Posts by palladin

greetings, commanders......using single player in win 10.....after shutting down last night and started up this morning, the launch icon showed up under the launch pad icon unlike yesterday.....don't know why......hit that and started the mission....immediately got my ass handed to me in the first battle....just made it thru to pittsburgh and level 1 pilot.....kudos to all involved in making this mod..........pretty awesome.....good to get back to some type of RPG space sim.......no other issues at this time, no error msgs....although each time i launch the mod, continues to add more files.............

greetings again....I uninstalled everything and reinstalled per mod instructions here. Everything is working fine so far. I have my first mission and a ship which I have upgraded but when I click on the launch button up top, nothing happens. I can't launch into space..

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Greetings all...........I finally got everything installed and crossfire 2.0 up and running. In the FLMM the only mod showing is crossfire 2.0. I've heard there are other mods installed when installing FLMM for the first time but there is nothing else there. I am stuck at 800x600x16 resolution and unable to change. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have not saved a game as of yet.....

Thanks....