Posts by teh_cr0w

hmm, sounds like an ok idea, well an idea to be considered anyway

but from what i have seen thus far in my 5 hrs on this server/mod

the clanbase deal kinda sucks... what i mean is...

all the good systems with easy trade routes are ownes by clan members... and no new ppl can go there, i dont know how many times in a 5 min period i was threatened by BG members to leave there system or i would be killed

they told me to leave, and i asked if i could give them a percentage since there is no way i can trade better or faster they said not to ask again under penalty of death

the best trade route i fount was a horid 600/unit in this lil 275 cargo ship, at this rate i will be trading for years just to buy a bigger ship...

dont get me wrong i understand clanbase/system thing

but what i dont understand is that like clans get all the good trade routes, and ppl whom dont affiliate themselves with a clan are screwed, all good ships take, trade routes, even freighters... i was told i cannot buy bullpup freighter because its a clanship.... wtf a freighter???? ummm kk

im not trying to sound like an ass or w/e... but its very very very difficult to get anywhere in this server i got 3 mill, from 5 hrs trading???? yea...

so i like the new idea, perhaps it will be easier..

also can i purchase the rights to use a trade one that isnt 400 systems to get 125k

the bg one is 1 trade lane both ways and its like 3/4 mill / run

if so please pm the price requested

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    what is the sence of a dl-manager which aborts the download?

rofl i thought the same thing, abort, but aparently it thought there was a virus in it :)

kk using flashget, thx for all the help replies, ill post if it works or not

hf

well, i did, but ill try again

and as for the firewall deal, that would never corupt a download, ever

i have 4 pc's in my house, including my media center pc, which is 4000$, so no way am i killing my firewall LOL

thx