Posts by Atomic

Hi Everyone,

I have looked quickly through the Forums to see if there was an established Organisation or Group of Cross-Fire players for Star-Citizen, -
    however I haven't been able to find anything.
    So I have created this Thread to find out if anyone from the Freelancer game Community or any other game is actually spending any meaningful time on Star-Citizen.
    Also if you are spending time on Star-Citizen, what are some of the things you are doing Online?

Do you enjoy flying around in space, Exploring or doing FPS battles?

- ATOMIC

Thanks for the very warm welcome friends.
    I sure do remember you |DP|Clan_Member and the friendly good vibe and awesome attitude was something special.
    For sure |DP|Dented_Ship, it certainly has been a while in trying to get all the bugs sorted to get my account activated on the Forums.
    I am certainly glad now that things seem to have resolved themselves. :)
    Thanks so much SWAT-OP=R8R, your help is also very much appreciated.

Oh yeah to Silverfox, I think we passed each other out there in space once or twice.
    I look forward to getting more involved in the Community and the fun it holds in all the galaxies.

I have to say, playing the Single Player Campaign from beginning to end, it gave me conclusion to my Freelancer Cliffhanger void I had deep inside me.
    Allot of the questions I had and the need for a sequel that never eventuated in the 2007 Lone Star Project was realised. I felt really excited and happy once the story was unfolded before me.

I am excited to see how Star Citizen will evolve and once the Modding is unleashed onto the Community...watch out. :D

- Good V!bes friends.

Hey Everyone,

Finally able to post and say hello to everyone on here.
    It has taken a while but all the technical glitches I had which stopped me from posting on here seem to be resolved.
    Hurrah I say. :)

I look forward to getting better antiquated with each and everyone of you.

Lets go out there and explore the cold vacuum of space. Woot!

Not only the Cross Fire Mod but also the new and upcoming Star Citizen seems to be a real hoot.
    I watched the Gamescom 2016 teaser video which showed in-game missions and it was freaking gorgeous in it's scale and complexity.

The future looks very promising and with a good group of friends, the fun is only just the beginning of the adventures we are about to discover.

- Peace and Love my friends.

P/S: Anyone who wants to say hello to me, please feel free to extend a hand in friendship as I do to you right now.
    Good V!bes.