Posts by Dhawk216

I'm going through and doing the thorough guide written by one of the members here to get crossfire to work when it dawned on me I'm not using the disc version of the game. I've bought and paid for this game many years ago when it came out, so I've paid my dues and have no guilt for pirating it a decade down the road. But is crossfire going to be able to work using a pirated version? It installs into Documents>My Games>Freelancer(I had to rename it as Freelancer from 'Freelancer.pc.game.(djDEVESTATE)').

So long story short, is this version going to be able to work with Crossfire 2.0? I'm only interested in playing the single player campaign.

P.S.- I got FLMM to work with it...kinda. I was able to get the Speed Mod and Random Battleship Encounters mod to work with it. Although once I activated it and wanted to increase my cruise speed further, I was unable to do anything.

P.S.S.- To anyone who has the answer I seek, thank you in advance. This was one of my fondest games I played growing up and would love to relive the next chapter as created by all you guys. (I'm stoked, let's get this thing going!)