Posts by Airpyr8t

But the way crossfire runs is .. well .. messed up. There is no static folder for dinput8.dll and xinput.dll to hook into while the game in running . when running crossfire single player it creates an exe2 folder and runs the game from there from what i can tell, but deletes the folder and everything inside no matter what attributes such as READ ONLY you put on them, as soon as you leave the game. Ive even tried to cheat the system by creating an exe3 folder while freelancer was running and copying everything from the exe2 folder into it and well the folder stays put BUT when running freelancer exe from there the exe moves into cyperspace (probably into memory) so there is no way to hook into it. Prinnicle needs a static exe to detect and hook into. If i could do this then by setting the mouse to mouse spring I can make this game fly like any normal space shooter on the joystick or controller which would be awesome. I almost have it working it just hooking into the launcher with all the keyboard and mouse commands mapped to an xbox 360 controller but since the mouse spring is hooked into the launcher not the actual running game it cant find center screen in game thus leaving me the trying to use a thumbstick as a mouse issue which well, suks, for flying. Why the heck did you develop such a screwy way of running a program thats is neigh impossible to hook into :cursing::cursing::cursing: ???

spent 3 days installing reinstalling clearing regs clearing cashes uninstalling reinstalling finally got it crossfire to work. go to bed for a bit restart my pc fire it up again 02:52:57.092 --> [i]:Prepare Crossfire Start

02:53:01.928 --> [i]:Starting Crossfire

02:53:05.126 --> [i]:Crossfire is running

02:53:18.393 --> [x]:Crossfire Crash Exit - CODE ffffffffc0000005 [E000000D3]

02:53:20.527 --> [i]:Crossfire was closed

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!