Posts by REAP3R11210

I have noticed the radiation, seems to be on par with the omega-41 neutron star or maybe even the Omicron Alpha-Unknown system, and the sudden increases in nomad spawns. Granted I am a dimwit in that I very rarely remember to check off-plane and probably ran riiight by the thing. Thanks either way, now I can progress xD

Admittedly it was nice farming some nomad weps though!

All right, mister dumbnuts here again. I've literally been to the four corners of the system Utopia, gotten two wrecks I found (Dem Diamondback MKII's!), and have no clue where I'm supposed to go. I found the liberty dreadnaught wrecks, and assume that is the training grounds mentioned in the logs for triangle-station place (forgive my utter lack of name memory), and flew way off the grid to the north where it said nomads were sighted. All I can think of it maybe there's something between all those suns in the middle of the system? But I have not seen anything on scanners (Advanced Subspace Scanner equipped) when I got closer to them, and do not have the balls to try and pilot my fat rear through the middle of them or something. Anyone who has completed the Single Player through Chapter 8, please lend a hand? :D

:sos:

All right, finally into the new missions. I take the hyperion gate, everything is hunky dory. I take the anomoly warp, and suddenly no waypoints. I'm assuming I jumped the gun at some point, but I gave the warp waypoint a good five minutes just to be sure, and when I got through to Pluto in Sol, no waypoints again. Looked for the walkthroughs, but only saw that it was completed up to the battle of X-3043 (i think its 3043.) Probably just another dumb question from a CF newbie but still, halp >~<