Posts by Watchmaker

I have problem with font. It is so big that in many places one text covers another making it hard to read. Like name of missile and ammo count in lower right panel when flying ships but it happends in many places.. is it becouse of low resolution (1024x768)? I tried to change it in game options but it don't allow me. Am I missing font file or something? Becouse font in game is..well.. quite plain and uninteresting. I would provide screens but I am currently without home internet connection (only phone)

Hello everybody.

My first post so first I want to say hi and keep up this fantastic work ;)

I was always fan of s-f and I searched long time for game like freelancer and this mod. also I am very lucky to say that I never played freelancer before so quite exited here ;)

So far I menaged to finish first mission before flying here and there to get a feel of mechanics, controls and so on. Great game.. great mod ;)

But to the topic... I tried standard enb and sweet fx. Standard looks ok and run smooth. But sweet fx has some really sharp textures and colours so everything looks much more detailed and realistic compared to standard enb washed out colours. I am familiar with enb.. well not familiar maybe but I encountered it before and managed to get rid of some graphical effect from other games (over the top hdr and bloom) by messing with ini files.. and here is my problem..I can't run sweet fx smoothly on my rig and I would like to know if there is any "not to complicated" method to manually apply this nice sharp textures and colours to standard enb by some tweaking? I don't want to import other effects of sweet fx.. I believe there is some "grain" effects there and couple more... my old GeForce8600 don't like them to much ;)