Posts by Crasher

@Starwalker67
    Heyho!

I play the SP too and i was at the Coalition HQ after installed 2.0 and i can see everything.
    Maybe this could help: I don´t know if you cleaned your HDD/SSD after uninstall the mod and Freelancer.
    You could try this:
    1. Uninstall FMM and all Mods
    2. Backup your savegames into another folder
    3. Uninstall freelancer
    4. Restart your PC/Laptop
    5. Donwload the Ccleaner ( CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download )
    6. Use the Registry cleaner, don´t forget to save the old registry (Ccleaner will give you the advice)
    7. Use the normal Cleaner to clean your HDD/SSD
    8. Restart your PC/Laptop
    9. Fresh install of Freelancer and the FLMM (given in the Download of Crossfire 2.0)
    10. Install the Mod Crossfire 2.0 and Activate it
    11. Restore your Savegames back to the Folder
    12. Start the game and take a look, if it works

Good luck and i hope this may help!

See you in Space!

Edit by
    by nucnuc
    I was faster :P 

Good Morning everyone :-)

I tried to start on the server, but my game crashed after undocking from planet manhattan.
    It said the action or sth. took too long and then the game closed.

Just wanted to mention it, but i believe you guys already knew it. :-)

See you in Space!

Call me stupid.. (hehe) but which setting should i choose for the best graphics? Sweet Fx or FxAA or what else?

Thanks in advance! :-)

See you in Space

Since yesterday I started to play a new singleplayer campagne from Mission 1 to the end, will i be able to play further normally where i stopped after i installed the new version 2.0 or do i have to start again with the singleplayer campagne?

Thank you in advance for any answer! :-)

See you in space!

Yeah it sounds really nice and i just can say thank you guys for everything you did before and do it already now. i really enjoy your mod and with the new version it wont be different in any little particle.
    It´s sadly to hear but, i don´t care it was a young Char hehe.. i will have to reborn my Cr/\s|-|er!

Looking forward to enjoy your newest creation soon!

See you all in Space

Attention: Irony
    It gives me the power to start in the day - best of all time
    haha

Hello Everyone!

I´m pretty new on this Server! But I played the Singleplayer Story of this Mod one year ago and i enjoyed it a lot!
    I could say that i grow up with Freelancer and it was the first MMO for me and it started 8 years ago.
    I´m from germany and started to play this Game with a friend of mine on the Berlin Server and we loved it.
    Years passed by and i played many other MMO´s and were in several Clans or Guilds.

But maybe 3 years ago i remembered the good old times i spent in Freelancer and i decided to play it again.
    I searched for Mods and after trying many Mods i found in the net, my browser brought me to this site and i was just impressed by all the new possibilitys in Freelancer.
    The Crossifre Community opened a new World in Freelancer and i´m just thankful for what you guys developed and that even next to your private life.

It makes a lot of fun to discover the new systems, ships and races you implemented in this breathtaking game.
    I really looking forward to the newest version 2.0!

At last all i have to say is.. See you all in Space and have a lot of fun!

Best regards

Crasher