Posts by digideath

HI. First off sorry to bother people. I've been searching looking for answers to this and can't find any. I thought my problem was a specific rule with the multiplayer server but I'm not so sure after reading. I may have hit a bug.

Ok, this is my first time on this server. I just no less than an hour ago set up my first character. Went near the junkers base in new York. Got attacked by aprox 6 - 9 npc lib rouges and here's what happened. My shield got stripped. I tried to reload using bats. It made the noise. It took them from me but it didn't reload my shield. I tried again, same thing happened. My hull was about half way by this point. I tried to repair my hull using bots. Didn't work again.

Long and short. The game is registering the button presses. It's taking the bats and bots I'm using from my stash but it isn't reloading my shield or repairing my hull. Is this a bug or am I missing a server rule here?

Ed: Just an update. Got this fixed. Reboot my computer. Tried again and all is working well. Don't know why it was bugging out like that in the first place however.