Posts by MrLonelyLobo

Oh, that's not the error I mean, the one I mean is a fatal error that doesn't give me an option to ignore. It just tells me that it can't detect a 3D video card and that if I do have one then I need to reboot or re-install. I have done both of these, multiple times.

Hi all, first post here.
    So basically I'm able to play Freelancer without any problem, completed the main story just yesterday and thought I would try playing Crossfire.
    I managed to download and install CF without too many problems, just me being an idiot at some points. The problem comes when I try and play CF, apparently it can't detect a 3D video card? I would understand this error maybe if I had chosen all high settings when choosing the options for the mod, but I went for quite low settings except for 1 or 2 things, nothing that would majorly affect performance as my card is integrated and not the best integrated card to say the least. What makes this problem even more baffling is the fact that when I installed it last night, I actually played it for a bit, played a couple of missions, went trading for a while before I went to sleep, so I have no idea where this error is coming from. I've already looked around for a bit and tried multiple "fixes" and none of them worked.
    Does anyone know what is going on? Here's my system specs if it would be of any importance, I don't know 2aee584207cd06ff80690251bc8a28c4.png