Posts by Kultorask

doesn't matter anymore just solved it, open propeties on the shortcut and mark the "open maximaced" (i think its translated like that, sorry for my bad english) and the options appeared, it was like they where down there all the time.. watching me... but couldn't reach them, dont know why, thanks anyway see you around!

Hi, and hello to this great community, i've been playing freelancer for some years now and found this mod, played it and get in love with it right away, i already have visited this forum now and im pleassed to see the good Freelancers i found in here and i hope to see you all online!

question: i updated my Crossfire launcher to be able to play online, but i just don't know how to use de new launcher cause there is no "launch Crossfire Singleplayer" or "launch crossfire Multiplayer" options like before and checked all the available options and found nothing.
    something like this Crossfire i think if you can see it... can anybody help this newbie to get back to his SP game and to continue my MP game? thanks!