Posts by Candalera

Hi!

A littel bit late for this year winter event but its worth to know i think.
    FIrst i tell you how i control my toon when i make a winter race for the Q Marks.
    I use W for run(go) forward and use the mouse to change direction. ( Press right button)
    Press shift to sprint.
    So at the start aim your toon to the tree far behind and when the breen says go press and hold w and press once the shift key to start sprinting.
    Pass the tree left side change the direction with the mouse and pressed right button then doubble press W so your toon maks a rol in this direction.
    The toon stopps for a moment but dont worry press and hold W press shift key once to start sprint again until the next corner the game starts from new.
    Change direction (mouse + pressed right button) doubble W for the roll , W hold down short shiftkey press to start sprint and so on.

Other strategie is to sprint to a corner then jump (use space key). Importen is that before your toon lands on his, her, it feed release the W key.
    the toon will stop immediately (if you still press W your toon will slide)
    change direction (mouse + reight button) press hold W and a short press of shift so you sprint to the next corner there the again and so on ....

I think frosted boots are not faster or work when you run for Q Marks. For Fast and flurrios the do.
    the Untin exo armor gives you a runspeed increase if you make a roll and that works when you run for Q Marks and also for fast and flurrios.
    hope links to sto wiki are ok
    8472 Counter-Command Elite - Star Trek Online Wiki

For info the doubble klick for the roll can be swithed on or off in the groundsettings. so check this if it dosent work!!! (Options - Controls - check Region should ground [you have only change this if you make this in space] - Tap momvent direction twice to roll must be on to make a roll)

Hi!

The benefit is that when no fleet member want to do or is online to do stf(s) then you can fly with those guys.
    With those guys is nearly a garantie to do the stf in a short time and without fail.
    Just ask (example: l4ise)

Also when you have a question to a shipbuild you can ask there.

Maybe a importend Note!?
    If you want to join the DPS Channels in STO you have to upload your DPS stats to get a invite.
    For that you have to set your Compatlogreader to "Use DPS-Cannel Settings".
    This setting can be find under Advanced Setting.