Posts by tromozil

Iliyan, thanks, but I hope I will be able to restore the character with my ship, gear, exploration etc. Hopefully just mission stuff can be replaced.

SWAT_OP-R8R, that is more than I could ask for! I am sure you have better use for your time :)

I tried in the meantime to edit a save (using Simple Save Editor 1.0 by TheJkWhoSaysNi) by replacing all text from block [MissionState] down to block [BStoryMissionDone] with text from the first save of my CF story. It loaded fine and after undocking I received "Fly to Orillion", which I think is right (although all log entries remain). If you could send me a clean save after Lost Fleet bonus story, I think I might manage to correct mine. And thanks to all for your help!

Do autosaves corrupt also the original campaign? Actually my game crashed more often in the beginning, before I corrected the shader option. So I've been using autosave since the original campaign. Is my entire game process ruined now, or should I start from the CFstart.fl?

I am checking the content of the savegame with SimpleSaveEditor 1.0. Autosaves corrupt only the mission entries inside the savegame or also other stuff? If I get a savegame, that is intact and replace all the mission related lines, would it work?

Thanks a lot for looking into my messed up save game and sorry.

I used to get CTDs in space and rarely on docking. After trying different shaders - now only on docking and very rare. In that case I loaded the most recent autosave. I probably missed any instructions about autsaves… Do you think, that I can correct the savegame?

Those are the save game files. The first is at Arles after visiting all tradelane stations in Renaissance space and the Procyon system. Strange things I notice - Info window on visited Renaissance stations does not show detailed information; I see Job menu and missions in the Bars (I think they are not supposed to be there during campaign pause, like in Sirius and Solar system bases).

Hi, I have the same problem as Belefire. Can you tell me what is the last trigger? After I get to the first French station, I dock, get the mission message and leave. The mission log states "Awaiting mission objective" and Juni and King are missing at Order HQ on Mars.

Do I have to visit a specific location?

Thank you guys! Quick replies and very helpful!

Martind, I understand this issue is part of the original game, but I just miss the numbers. I'd like to see them in the description of the ships, but I guess after some playing around I'll figure it out.

Iliyan, that's great replay - I'll try the save games. About the ships from your list: I've tried the Shroud and at the moment I use the Chimera, but both have standard speed of 80. There are some ships with higher speeds - like Redemption (I think) and Guardian and maybe others.

Hi,

First - thanks a lot to everyone, who has contributed to this great mod. Even the fact, that it is still being played is amazing...

I am playing SP and I've been trying to find the right ship for me. I've read the forum and the WIKI, but the information on ships is not sufficient. Some of the most important specs of the ships is missing - like agility, strafe and speed (it seems some ships are faster). I've been trying to find a tool to "read" the shiparch.ini, or understand it myself, but it is quite unintuitive.

Is there any way to get those ship specifications? I am looking for a VHF with higher speed (90/225 instead of 80/220) with decent cargo (min. 70) and best possible agility and strafe.

Thanks for any advice!