Posts by Jay0

I won't be I tried the mission at least 7 times before making an account on here to seek for help, since then I tried a few other mods but wanted a good SP campaign to get back into FL again

Also might be able to make myself alittle loot map of wrecked ships I used to love finding them in the original, without help of pre-finished maps of course :)

to clarify things, no matter how fast you tried to kill them in my current corrupted install it was NOT possible.

Also the NPC's couldn't die, I checked this and just sat and watched them

as for MP, I may come on just need to resharpen my skills and get this SP campaign done

well reinstalling fixed this, I did reinstall to a different drive too just to be sure.

before I could kill 2 rogues with near 100% accuracy before it died, now i could just sit and watch, it took some dmg but only splash dmg i guess?

Also the part after the in the gas cloud I accidentally was shooting king like crazy I burned through a ton of his shield bots but wonder why this "stupid enemy" wouldnt die. before I could kill NPCs so something certainly wasnt right, thanks again everyone for your help

going to reinstall and retry will keep you updated.. hopefully it fixes things

I'm not sure you understand my problem, I'm not the one dying. but NPC "beta 4" is causing me to lose the mission and have to reload. I haev tried several times to get lucky and for them to survive enough. I can literally stop and tank them but the beta 4 NPC starts with half hull and no shields..

When ever I try to do the first mission I fly out into space, meet with King.. (had an issue where the prison ship instantly died but that only happened once) fly off to find the bandit hideout, get a distress call from "beta 4" no matter what I try I can't keep him alive before he dies?

Wanted to play the SP too but it seems I am bugged and screwed to progress further than the first mission?