Posts by pomochko

I'm playing normal campaign. I already went from Texas - wanderers pond - midpoint rift - Alaska - and finally to x3034. From there i explored almost all systems connected to x3034. Fought my way with crappy guns to the best lvl10 guns (excluding gatling guns). But when i tried to get back to x3034 from omicron alpha access was denied. all jump gates to Colorado and Texas are also denied. I'm making my way around to Nephele to try and jump from there to x3034, but i don't think i'll have much luck. I'm stuck as a lvl7 and can't go back to doing missions. ?( :S

Guys, can someone help me and advise me on how to get back to liberty? I'm playing singleplayer and on lvl7 as a recruit i went exploring sistems. Found x3034, and explored most of the sistems. Got a werewolf ship with diamondback II guns and similar, but there is one problem... I want to get back to doing missions, but i can't. Jump gates and holes leading to liberty sistem access is denied. I've tried everysingle jumphole and even got friendly sinse the jumpgate from x3034 was red since it is outcasts jumpgate. But still won't jump. Can someone help me please and tell me what to do?