Posts by feelthefever

similar problem...i've read the advice in a different thread to get the datadisc of the ragnarok wreck to sell anywhere when i was stuck in kyoto, trying to get more money for the next mission (old storyline)...i just started playing the crossfire storyline, but when i had to loot the ragnarok wreck for the datadisc another time (chapter 2), i just couldnt find it...is it just gone because i've already been there? can i just keep on playing by reading the news on planet crossfire or what else can i do? i didnt read whats on the disc because i thought it's just for getting some money :( and now i'm still stuck with the same mission: "loot the wreck and take the datadisc"

Hey,

I've got two problems...first of all, I can't activate the menu while playing the game. I reinstalled crossfire and freelancer a couple of times but it's still not working. In the control settings it's set on (F1) which is standard and can't be changed but during the game it isn't working at all :(
    The other thing is that I just played the whole Freelancer storyline three days ago. I looked for some kind of sequel afterwards and found crossfire. I installed it and realised that you've got to start aaall over again. I'm kind of tired flying around the New York system again...I used the search function on this board to find a solution and found out that it's impossible to skip the old storyline to get to the new one so I wondered if anyone has an old savegame? I don't need lots of money or whatever, I just wanna play the new storyline in SP. Hope someone can help!

Cheers