Posts by sammydavies

Hello viewers. Thanks for coming to help! To get down to the point, my crossfire is not working, like many others. but in my case, it has worked before. Twice infact. but this time i have tried to activate and install it without any luck. I have a fresh download of crossfire (my 4th one :huh: ) and have uninstalled, reinstalled, and just plain installed freelancer that i know its a fresh copy as well. This has happend 4 times now - i run the installer and everything is fine. the installer finishes and opens up FLMM 1.31 (also a fresh copy). When it opens however it shows that crossfire is already activated :| . I run crossfire and the launcher does not appear. Just the usuall 'freelancer does not recognise this graphics card. Are you sure you want to continue?' so i run it, and when i get to the main menu freelancer crashes. I have tried deactivating the mod but FLMM exclaims that it wont properly deactivate :cursing: ! I just keep on reinstalling and downloading everything over and over again X( If anyone has encountered the same problem and knows how to fix it please leave a reply, anyone else that might now whats going on please leave a reply, or anyone that has any tips or soulutoins they might think work please leave a reply; I would greatly appreciate it! I have herd so much about this mod, that i would hate to not be able to give it a proper go! Thanks for taking the time to read this - Sam