Posts by GRECCO -2012

Right on, you probably 100% correct about the paths issues.

I was way too optimistic about other types of CTD, indeed some paths have been the cause of some crashes also.

Will see what I do here....

Thanks a lot dude, best regards 8).

Hi lancers folks,

All but crashes when looting escape pods during missions is working fine in a mod i'm trying to create.

I'm using FLE and when a test the missions generated by Freelancer
    itself, if there's the need to return the escape pod to the base, the
    game CTD.

Is there a way to remove missions ( or even don't generate them) created by Freelancer which includes looting escape pods?

Or is it better to fix this kind of crash? Is there a common reason this happens?

Thanks for anyone's attention on this 8).

Hello nice people, I'm here always requesting help... :D !!!!

Does anyone knows about any kind of Freelancer faction editor?
    You may think it is about laziness on modding the game, but I've seen in this forum something on Faction Editor 2.0.
    Is it available anywhere to download?

If it is not available or if it just does not exist, a faction editor, I think it would be a step ahead the creation of a tool like this.

...you know, this very forum is full of geniuses and mod experts... :D !!!!

Best regards you Crossfire lancers kings 8).

Ok Riebenshttp://www.swat-portal.com/php…php?page=User&userID=5266, thanks a lot for your immediate reply and help.

I wll try File Explorer for SP (you mean Freelancer Explorer, right?) to edit my auto save files.

About putting a mod ship into Crossfire 1.9, do you think the mod ship packs available in this site work with the mod?

Could you be kind enough to explain me how and where I should put those files in the game?

Thanks a lot my friend.

Best regards,

Grecco
    8).

Hi,

Is it possible to include a different mod ship in crossfire 1.9?
    How?

Also,

Does anyone knows if it is possible to rename the .fl Auto Save file?
    How?

Thanks a lot for this amazing Freelancer Mod
    8).