Posts by Lexx

It happened with me too, so if you cannot find the thing in task manager use ccleaner(free) or just give your computer a fresh start it will solve the problem.

Im glad to see that the winter depression is over, and i welcome the fresh breeze of the spring.
    If I can cough up some useful idea i will share it with you.
    Thanks for not giving up, until then im waiting for the white somke. :)

Abou the music i changed it coz it wasn't mastered ploperly like in the prisons they are too loud compared to the other sounds and this is the future so do not behave like it is the present i heard the most insane psychedelic musics from russian authors nowdays so think about 1k in the future :)
    Anyway this topic is about suggessions so here it comes some but im not familiar with the progs. capabilities so i just tell you soma and decide if it is possible.
    1. I dunno what will happen next and as an honest smuggler i would be interested in a good armored freighter maybe to trade with aliens too.
    2. Make the Universe more hostile someplaces, like harder radiation areas, unknown anomalies, unstable jumpholes (like you have to survive/wait 10- 20 mins until it reopens)
    3. As i heard some info in bars the Cardamine changes people so this is good making some of the hard users (like hackers, outcasts...) turn to something else.
    4. creating hidden (more hidden places) i seen some planets are now off the illusional 3d if you make some bases not on the line (like 50k out fom the basic mappable and given way)it would make it harder to explore things
    5. Scavenger hunting for good weapons is like you get the coord parts for the place, it is also good for best weapons to find or in MP an event to earn money or stg.
    Ok thats it for now hope some of them make sense. :S

I had the same stuff in SP like Ajay after the Hessians attack i was going back to form to continue the journey and nothing happened, when it worked we went to Earth and the freighter captain thought it is funny to go back and we made another trip to Earth but after this we were able to go to the HQ.
    About planet Lost Paradise in SP when you are flying too low the nomads get stucked between water and nothing so they become easy prey, but about this we should make a boat race there coz. you can stuck there too we just need some waypoints and off we go on a boatrace. ;)

Interesting idea, but in MP you need much more money, just try to fix a good ship after a nice radiation shower or lost in PVPs , and you also have to think about players like me who haven't got as much time to play as a would like. I got some ideas for MP to spend money and make rp better but i have no idea if it is executeable
    1. If you land on a hostile station you should pay/bribe them to let you move around there without your throat being cut.
    2. Trader/Smuggler teams (if there will be more) and i mean teams not persons should be able to corner the market to be exclusive trading goods with a station for a few hour.
    3.Bribing Npc police or pirates in a system sounds nice but i think this is impossible.
    4.Hired protection for trains or other freighters, you can still do it with mercs but with npcs (but i think this is not the best idea)
    4.1 But following my brains smoketrails about this, it would be a great thing to have trader missions you go into a bar and they give you the goods and tell you to go to... after this
    you can hire some brutes for protection.
    Dunno if any of this possible to do but i thought it wouldn't hurt.