Posts by Magnus Harper

I've not antivirus running atm, since it randomly turned japanese the other day with seemingly no way of turning it back >_>;; just using Malware Bytes scans instead. No firewall either save the windows one.

Also, I apologise if this has been asked but I didn't see any topics describing the problem of the file giving up so quickly. When I made the topic it even suggested similar threads to mine, none of which were my problem. None the less, apologies. going to reinstall now

Hey, was having a grand time until just now. I closed the game as normal in order to play with some friends but when I tried to return, activating the .exe just gives me a VERY breif (talking split second) loading wheel which then dissapears. Nothing is appearing in processes, and i've tried restarting my computer. Again, nothing. To my knowledge i've done nothing to get the games pants in a bunch but it's acting up. No error message, just a complete failiure to get out of bed, so to speak.

any ideas or am I going to have to reinstall? As i speak i'm trying again with every program but firefox closed and there are no rogue processes. Tried running as admin too. No luck, same problem.