Posts by doomsday_i

Thanks I'll give that a try.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I am not sure if this is a technical problem or meant to happen.

Is it meant to be like this and if so can I have some advice on how to complete this part of the mission.

Got the Download link from moddb today and I've got to say the new look is stunning, However I have encountered a couple of problems.

On starting the game I just get a black screen and nothing happens, however pressing Esc moves it on to the original cutscene and the game loads as normal, so no big deal there.

When I set my resolution to my display native 1920x1080, the display was messed up with about 1/4 of the display off the screen, restarting the game fixed this though, so no big deal there.

Spent most of my time freelancing about and leaving Juni behind in new York so I cant say much about the plot, other then the prison ship at the beginning kept blowing up before I was even told about it :/ changing the games difficulty to 0.75 fixed it though :)

I'm having this problem too, if that is the fix, how do I change the difficulty?

Btw I know this thread is about the status of 1.9 bu the info I was looking for regarding the prison ship was in this thread.