Posts by Vlad3

Hey Gunny! Yeah I totally forgot my old nick's passwords, plus I think at least one of them got wiped or banned or something, I can't remember at this point. Guess you're still around? What games are you playing?

Hi OP and Micheal, nice to talk with you guys again.

I hope more people play than just you Michael. Starcraft II is one of the most incredible games ever, plus being a space game makes it something the SWAT-portal should totally latch onto. Do you play online at all?

Oh, and real quick @OP - do you guys need content for this section, or would it be mostly unused? I can link some cool stuff for a SCII player, as well as recommend other websites, webcasts, or even post replays for people to check out.

I don't know if anyone here still plays, but I loved the community here from way back when and I'd enjoy trying to play with you guys again.

My nick is Jowj.173 on the NA server. I'm a diamond Zerg, making my way to masters. Add me and PM me for practice games or whatever. If there are enough people, maybe we could make a community channel or something.

Looking forward to playing with you guys!